About this course
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365. Audience profile
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience and have basic Windows navigation skills.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administer Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administer and troubleshoot directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administer and troubleshoot Skype for Business.
- Administer and troubleshoot SharePoint Online.
- Administer and troubleshoot Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administer and troubleshoot compliance and security in Office 365.